Freshly Baked Carrot, Almonds and Cranberry Muffins
- 1 ½ cups Wheat bran
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1/3 Olivia Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1 egg
- 2/3 cups brown sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp salt
- ½ cup dried cranberries
- ½ cup grated carrot
- 1/3 cup sliced almonds
- Mix all dry ingredients together
- Whisk buttermilk, Olivia’s Extra Virgin Olive Oil, egg and vanilla essence together.
- Mix dry ingredients and Extra Virgin Olive Oil mixture together until smooth.
- Add cranberries, grated carrot and sliced almonds to the mixture.
- Pour into prepared muffin tins and bake at 180 degrees Celsius for 25-30 min.
- Serve with Butter, Jam and cheese for a delicious and healthy breakfast.